"Committed to developing a strong relationship and
excellent communication with every client."
- Financial statement preparation
- Corporate income tax return preparation and tax planning
- Preparation of government reporting forms such as HST, WSIB, T4s, T5s
- Monthly or quarterly bookkeeping and accounting services
- QuickBooks training
My name is Lisa Ritchie, CPA, CGA and I am pleased to introduce my accounting practice to you. My practice provides accounting, bookkeeping and tax-related services to small and medium sized businesses in Durham and York Regions.
I have worked as an accountant in professional practice since 1995 and I received the CGA designation in 1999 .
My greatest strengths as an accountant are communication, dependability, conscientiousness, and experience with a wide variety of clients and industries. I feel it is important for clients to be involved with and understand their business, accounting, financial and tax situation. When unusual circumstances arise I actively research the correct treatment of the particular situation.
Due to continuous change in the business environment, and rapidly changing tax laws, professional advice is essential for business success.
Whether you are starting a new business, or need a new accountant, please call me and we can discuss your unique situation and needs.
Lisa Ritchie, CPA, CGA
Lisa also enjoys giving her time and expertise to community groups. Present/Past involvement with:
- Uxbridge Chamber of Commerce, Treasurer
- School Community Council, Treasurer
- North Durham Blades hockey teams, Treasurer
- Uxbridge Stars hockey team, Treasurer
- CGA Ontario - Durham Chapter, past Board Member and Chair of Public Practice
- Uxbridge Networking Group, member
- Uxbridge BIA Win This Space, Sponsor & Mentor
Professional accountant dedicated to meeting the
accounting and bookkeeping needs of small and medium sized
businesses in Durham and York Regions.
Lisa Ritchie, CPA, CGA | Accounting Services | Uxbridge, Ontario | 905.862.4166